1) The alarm sound must last for 30 seconds or more and must trigger within seven seconds of the door / window opening
2) The alarm must be at minimum 85 dB from ten feet away
3) The alarm sound must be distinctly different from other alarms in the home such as smoke detectors
4) The alarm must automatically reset in all conditions
5) Any deactivation switch to allow adults to pass through the door should be mounted at minimum 54" above the ground
Sources gathered via Swimming Pool Steve and Inspector Information.
We are fully booked for this year.
Excavations for 2021 closed. All Design Consultations will be in preparation for the incoming year of 2022.
We are experiencing a high call volume for our small family business. Please be patient with us as it may take us some time to get back to you.
Thank you so much!